I hope you are all enjoying the new year thus far. In January it's such a great time to release the old and bring in the new. Focusing on what you want instead of what you don't want will help you start the new year off right, here are some tips and tricks for clearing out the old closets of life.
1) Make a list of those in your life that bring you joy and love and send them a card telling them how much they mean to you.
2) Make a card for yourself supporting you for the wonderful things that you are!
3) Take 3 trash bags and go to your closets, toss 3 bags of ANYTHING you don't use or need. Fill to the brim!
4) Make a 5 MUST DO list for the new year. What are the top 5 things that if you did them you would free up thinking/ruminating energy for your life and health?
5) Taking care of you. How can you take the best care of you mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, career-wise, relationship-wise this year?
6) What lessons did you learn last year that you don't want to relearn this year:) and what can you do to move forward?!
7) How can you enjoy your life more?
Have a great month and wishing you a beautiful day of sunshine and light!