Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to Blogging

It's been a long time since I've written here. A lot has been going on this year and I've been making a lot of changes. One which may have led you here today is that I've decided after years of running Holistic Hometown and The Empowerment Centre sites seperately to merge them. I believe it is important to consolidate resources to make the most out of your time and I've realized that separately, I simply can't manage both sites the way I want to and together, I can. At least I'm going to do my best. And this is going to give me time to keep creating, which is what I thrive on and need more of right now.

Being in the holistic health field, people often think I relax a lot. Actually, I'm kind of a type A holistic person sometimes, consistently reminding myself that meditating and yoga alone are not enough. I'm the type of person that needs the key seven ingredients of health in my life - love of good people, outdoors, healthy food, loving my work, taking care of my body, taking care of my mind, connecting to Spirit, God, guides and whatever you call that magnificent energy of pure love we are so blessed to be open to receiving.

Whenever I'm out of balance, you can bet it's one of those areas. Right now I'm thinking it's taking care of my body so I'm off to bed. Sleep well. I'll look forward to updating this blog much more often now that I have more time on my hands:) Blessings, Jen