Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Face of NLP

As a student of NLP for about 24 years, I've found that I use aspects of NLP every day in life and in practice.  This coming year I've decided to hold a new form of an NLP training that reflects a more holistic bent on the old methods.

I was speaking with a colleague about the upcoming NLP training and he asked why I didn't just stick with what works.  I realized that the mentality of 'sticking with what works' has more than one side to it.  I am a believer that if something isn't broken, sometimes you don't need to fix it - however, I don't think life is that simple.  I believe upgrading can save time and create a more inventive and reflective life.  Where would we be if people thought books were enough and never invented computers?  Where would we be if we 'stopped' at cars and never invented trains, planes or telephones?  I believe that there are times to leave things as they are, and I believe their are times to change and grow into new and even better options.

That is the New NLP that I'm teaching.  Upgraded, inventive, useful in today's way of living.  Like upgrading your brain and the mind-body connection.  

Hope you can join us for the classes and/or the training.

Blessings,

Jenifer